To ensure that you acquire the very best talent, remember that validation and appropriate due diligence of your potential hire will help “insure” you against failure.
The route to guaranteeing the best management team will always be by fully researching the market place and not being tempted by simple opportunity which often presents itself through a chance meeting over a cup of coffee.
So, to build a winning team, you need to strike a balance of personalities by having a diverse leadership team
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018