We’re all in it together – or so a high-ranking, Etonian multimillionaire would have us all believe. In the real world of the insurance industry however, a more accurate description is ‘we’re in it alright’.
We may not be at war, as David Cameron’s clarion call may suggest, but the battle for commercial lines rages and with it big-company propaganda is working overtime to obscure the reality.
Do great profits declared on the back of 105% + combined operating ratios sound familiar?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?