We’re all in it together – or so a high-ranking, Etonian multimillionaire would have us all believe. In the real world of the insurance industry however, a more accurate description is ‘we’re in it alright’.
We may not be at war, as David Cameron’s clarion call may suggest, but the battle for commercial lines rages and with it big-company propaganda is working overtime to obscure the reality.
Do great profits declared on the back of 105% + combined operating ratios sound familiar?
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey