It was the moment of truth for the candidates to go back to school and pitch their videos to a group of sixth form students.
In the previous epsiode teams e-volve and inspire had been tasked with creating the presentations promoting careers in broking.
Upon arriving at Bishop Challoner School I was instantly intrigued by the school moto ‘Quantum Potes Tantum Aude'.
On asking more about this I discovered it challenges each member of the community to do their very best.
And that's exactly what the
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April