It was the moment of truth for the candidates to go back to school and pitch their videos to a group of sixth form students.
In the previous epsiode teams e-volve and inspire had been tasked with creating the presentations promoting careers in broking.
Upon arriving at Bishop Challoner School I was instantly intrigued by the school moto ‘Quantum Potes Tantum Aude'.
On asking more about this I discovered it challenges each member of the community to do their very best.
And that's exactly what the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic