It was the moment of truth for the candidates to go back to school and pitch their videos to a group of sixth form students.
In the previous epsiode teams e-volve and inspire had been tasked with creating the presentations promoting careers in broking.
Upon arriving at Bishop Challoner School I was instantly intrigued by the school moto ‘Quantum Potes Tantum Aude'.
On asking more about this I discovered it challenges each member of the community to do their very best.
And that's exactly what the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff