It was the moment of truth for the candidates to go back to school and pitch their videos to a group of sixth form students.
In the previous epsiode teams e-volve and inspire had been tasked with creating the presentations promoting careers in broking.
Upon arriving at Bishop Challoner School I was instantly intrigued by the school moto ‘Quantum Potes Tantum Aude'.
On asking more about this I discovered it challenges each member of the community to do their very best.
And that's exactly what the
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners