It was the moment of truth for the candidates to go back to school and pitch their videos to a group of sixth form students.
In the previous epsiode teams e-volve and inspire had been tasked with creating the presentations promoting careers in broking.
Upon arriving at Bishop Challoner School I was instantly intrigued by the school moto ‘Quantum Potes Tantum Aude'.
On asking more about this I discovered it challenges each member of the community to do their very best.
And that's exactly what the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals