Cyber liability is very much the insurance de jour, despite cyber-crime and cover having been around for several years. The recent high profile cases have certainly got people talking about it, but do they help us understand it?
Ironically, many smaller companies, even those actively trading in the world of virtual reality and gaming, seem less persuaded that they need to have this cover, seeing themselves as not big enough or important enough to be under threat.
On the other side of the coin, s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData