Cyber liability is very much the insurance de jour, despite cyber-crime and cover having been around for several years. The recent high profile cases have certainly got people talking about it, but do they help us understand it?
Ironically, many smaller companies, even those actively trading in the world of virtual reality and gaming, seem less persuaded that they need to have this cover, seeing themselves as not big enough or important enough to be under threat.
On the other side of the coin, s
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017