Cyber liability is very much the insurance de jour, despite cyber-crime and cover having been around for several years. The recent high profile cases have certainly got people talking about it, but do they help us understand it?
Ironically, many smaller companies, even those actively trading in the world of virtual reality and gaming, seem less persuaded that they need to have this cover, seeing themselves as not big enough or important enough to be under threat.
On the other side of the coin,
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners