Here at Altus we have researched digital offerings from the leading general insurers and the results are disappointing if not altogether unsurprising. Insurers' primary digital focus is on attracting new business with over 85% of the leading insurance companies enabling their customers (or prospects) to purchase their insurance via a website.
Through the use of responsive web design insurers are able to create mobile friendly websites thus opening up mobile as a sales channel - although we found
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData