The recent Willis and Towers Watson merger is one of the latest deals in of a flurry of activity for the insurance industry. Indeed, 2015 is said to be on track to be the biggest year on record for mergers and acquisitions in the market.
And it's not just large companies that are undergoing rapid change. Mills & Reeve's recent research, Full Scale Ahead, surveyed 500 mid-market managing directors, board members, CEOs and CFOs, including insurance businesses.
It finds that the insurance sector,
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners