The recent Willis and Towers Watson merger is one of the latest deals in of a flurry of activity for the insurance industry. Indeed, 2015 is said to be on track to be the biggest year on record for mergers and acquisitions in the market.
And it's not just large companies that are undergoing rapid change. Mills & Reeve's recent research, Full Scale Ahead, surveyed 500 mid-market managing directors, board members, CEOs and CFOs, including insurance businesses.
It finds that the insurance sector, i
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti