The recent Willis and Towers Watson merger is one of the latest deals in of a flurry of activity for the insurance industry. Indeed, 2015 is said to be on track to be the biggest year on record for mergers and acquisitions in the market.
And it's not just large companies that are undergoing rapid change. Mills & Reeve's recent research, Full Scale Ahead, surveyed 500 mid-market managing directors, board members, CEOs and CFOs, including insurance businesses.
It finds that the insurance sector, i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel