Three hundred miles to Tulsa through the Ozark mountains (remember Deliverance?) of Southern Missouri and then into Oklahoma. Massive Bible Belt country so we open our travelling bar and keep to one of the rooms for a mini party. I sent a motivational video to the office for our Monday morning staff meeting. I know they're busy and I'm missing them.
Tulsa is near Tornado Alley. Who knows, maybe we'll get one?
Route 66 goes through Kansas for a very few miles, then back into Oklahoma and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData