Three hundred miles to Tulsa through the Ozark mountains (remember Deliverance?) of Southern Missouri and then into Oklahoma. Massive Bible Belt country so we open our travelling bar and keep to one of the rooms for a mini party. I sent a motivational video to the office for our Monday morning staff meeting. I know they're busy and I'm missing them.
Tulsa is near Tornado Alley. Who knows, maybe we'll get one?
Route 66 goes through Kansas for a very few miles, then back into Oklahoma and
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey