Three hundred miles to Tulsa through the Ozark mountains (remember Deliverance?) of Southern Missouri and then into Oklahoma. Massive Bible Belt country so we open our travelling bar and keep to one of the rooms for a mini party. I sent a motivational video to the office for our Monday morning staff meeting. I know they're busy and I'm missing them.
Tulsa is near Tornado Alley. Who knows, maybe we'll get one?
Route 66 goes through Kansas for a very few miles, then back into Oklahoma and
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five