In any business the best players are always one step ahead of the game.
With that in mind I was very interested in what consumer futurist, William Higham, of Next Big Thing, had to say at the recent Una Alliance conference which I attended.
As Higham pointed out the insurance market is at an inflection between a products-focused marketplace and a customer-focused one.
He encouraged the brokers and insurers in attendance to consider how customer attitudes and behaviours are changing and develop p
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti