In any business the best players are always one step ahead of the game.
With that in mind I was very interested in what consumer futurist, William Higham, of Next Big Thing, had to say at the recent Una Alliance conference which I attended.
As Higham pointed out the insurance market is at an inflection between a products-focused marketplace and a customer-focused one.
He encouraged the brokers and insurers in attendance to consider how customer attitudes and behaviours are changing and develop
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Granite to create 300 new jobs