In any business the best players are always one step ahead of the game.
With that in mind I was very interested in what consumer futurist, William Higham, of Next Big Thing, had to say at the recent Una Alliance conference which I attended.
As Higham pointed out the insurance market is at an inflection between a products-focused marketplace and a customer-focused one.
He encouraged the brokers and insurers in attendance to consider how customer attitudes and behaviours are changing and develop
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty