In any business the best players are always one step ahead of the game.
With that in mind I was very interested in what consumer futurist, William Higham, of Next Big Thing, had to say at the recent Una Alliance conference which I attended.
As Higham pointed out the insurance market is at an inflection between a products-focused marketplace and a customer-focused one.
He encouraged the brokers and insurers in attendance to consider how customer attitudes and behaviours are changing and develop p
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData