In any business the best players are always one step ahead of the game.
With that in mind I was very interested in what consumer futurist, William Higham, of Next Big Thing, had to say at the recent Una Alliance conference which I attended.
As Higham pointed out the insurance market is at an inflection between a products-focused marketplace and a customer-focused one.
He encouraged the brokers and insurers in attendance to consider how customer attitudes and behaviours are changing and develop
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product