The topic of ghost-broking always gives us the chance to use pictures of Bill Murray in his seminal role as Dr Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters, so that's good.
But flippancy aside it is a serious issue that we seem to be writing about more and more. And it always generates a high level of response from readers.
For instance across October and November last year we wrote seven stories about the growing problem.
In October an Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED) investigation led to 27
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData