The topic of ghost-broking always gives us the chance to use pictures of Bill Murray in his seminal role as Dr Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters, so that's good.
But flippancy aside it is a serious issue that we seem to be writing about more and more. And it always generates a high level of response from readers.
For instance across October and November last year we wrote seven stories about the growing problem.
In October an Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED) investigation led to 27
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners