It led to the dismissals of Ireland CFO Rory O'Connor and Ireland claims director Peter Burke in relation to "large loss and claims accounting irregularities".
These departures followed the previous exits of group CEO Simon Lee and Ireland CEO Philip Smith.
The report confirmed that £200m had been pumped into its Ireland operations following the discovery of the issues but cited that the insurer's board was confident the problems were isolated to Ireland.
RSA's share price has since stabilised a
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack