It led to the dismissals of Ireland CFO Rory O'Connor and Ireland claims director Peter Burke in relation to "large loss and claims accounting irregularities".
These departures followed the previous exits of group CEO Simon Lee and Ireland CEO Philip Smith.
The report confirmed that £200m had been pumped into its Ireland operations following the discovery of the issues but cited that the insurer's board was confident the problems were isolated to Ireland.
RSA's share price has since stabilised
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey