It led to the dismissals of Ireland CFO Rory O'Connor and Ireland claims director Peter Burke in relation to "large loss and claims accounting irregularities".
These departures followed the previous exits of group CEO Simon Lee and Ireland CEO Philip Smith.
The report confirmed that £200m had been pumped into its Ireland operations following the discovery of the issues but cited that the insurer's board was confident the problems were isolated to Ireland.
RSA's share price has since stabilised a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData