Last year's Olympics excluded, the likes of High Speed 2 (HS2), airport capacity expansion and the redevelopment of Wembley stadium all spring to mind as obvious examples over recent years.
Despite years of debate we are none the wiser as to whether a third runway will be constructed at Heathrow or if the so-called ‘Boris Island' will be built to ease capacity concerns. Perhaps extensions of Gatwick or Stansted will even get the nod.
Meanwhile, the cost of building HS2 is spiralling out of
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club