The first is the news that Towergate helped to send a crash for cash fraudster to prison with footage from a camera it had installed in a client’s HGV cab.
The criminal was handed a 12-month sentence, and his fellow con artists were also punished for their part in the scam.
And the story actually garnered a congratulatory comment for Towergate from one of our readers – given that comments are almost always of a more negative persuasion (people do love to vent in a public forum), this was a pleas
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups