The first is the news that Towergate helped to send a crash for cash fraudster to prison with footage from a camera it had installed in a client’s HGV cab.
The criminal was handed a 12-month sentence, and his fellow con artists were also punished for their part in the scam.
And the story actually garnered a congratulatory comment for Towergate from one of our readers – given that comments are almost always of a more negative persuasion (people do love to vent in a public forum), this was a pleas
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall