The first is the news that Towergate helped to send a crash for cash fraudster to prison with footage from a camera it had installed in a client’s HGV cab.
The criminal was handed a 12-month sentence, and his fellow con artists were also punished for their part in the scam.
And the story actually garnered a congratulatory comment for Towergate from one of our readers – given that comments are almost always of a more negative persuasion (people do love to vent in a public forum), this was a
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners