About a month ago I was forced to sell my beloved Fiesta. It had served me admirably over the years, like a loyal dog, through thick and thin, rain or shine.
As time went on, the Fiesta even garnered a nickname - the ‘White Stallion'.
But after having celebrated its 16th birthday with a low-key celebration parked outside my flat earlier this year, there was a nagging doubt in my mind.
Although the Stallion was still in fine health, I knew my finances weren't. More to the point, the sky-high
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey