About a month ago I was forced to sell my beloved Fiesta. It had served me admirably over the years, like a loyal dog, through thick and thin, rain or shine.
As time went on, the Fiesta even garnered a nickname - the ‘White Stallion'.
But after having celebrated its 16th birthday with a low-key celebration parked outside my flat earlier this year, there was a nagging doubt in my mind.
Although the Stallion was still in fine health, I knew my finances weren't. More to the point, the sky-high mont
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData