About a month ago I was forced to sell my beloved Fiesta. It had served me admirably over the years, like a loyal dog, through thick and thin, rain or shine.
As time went on, the Fiesta even garnered a nickname - the ‘White Stallion'.
But after having celebrated its 16th birthday with a low-key celebration parked outside my flat earlier this year, there was a nagging doubt in my mind.
Although the Stallion was still in fine health, I knew my finances weren't. More to the point, the sky-high mont
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five