It strikes me that across the banking spectrum they still don't geddit (other than the cash of course). Without our money they would have no jobs.
Why no politician said "no bonuses until every tax-payer penny is returned" I'll never know.
Apparently if we don't pay such good bonuses then all the talent will leave. Really? Well I say, let it go. Good luck going around with your super talent trying to get a new job.
The first question I would ask in an interview would be: "How much did your bank
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April