It strikes me that across the banking spectrum they still don't geddit (other than the cash of course). Without our money they would have no jobs.
Why no politician said "no bonuses until every tax-payer penny is returned" I'll never know.
Apparently if we don't pay such good bonuses then all the talent will leave. Really? Well I say, let it go. Good luck going around with your super talent trying to get a new job.
The first question I would ask in an interview would be: "How much did your bank
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five