It strikes me that across the banking spectrum they still don't geddit (other than the cash of course). Without our money they would have no jobs.
Why no politician said "no bonuses until every tax-payer penny is returned" I'll never know.
Apparently if we don't pay such good bonuses then all the talent will leave. Really? Well I say, let it go. Good luck going around with your super talent trying to get a new job.
The first question I would ask in an interview would be: "How much did your bank
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress