With 2016 in full stride, it seems a good time to pause and take stock of the year so far. Some of the key industry developments have been marked on the cards for a while – Solvency II and the implementation of the Insurance Act 2015 to name just two.
Others, such as the unrelentingly soft market across the board and responding to the floods, are part-and-parcel of the insurance game the industry plays but they still bring their challenges for both brokers and insurers alike.
The first day of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic