With 2016 in full stride, it seems a good time to pause and take stock of the year so far. Some of the key industry developments have been marked on the cards for a while – Solvency II and the implementation of the Insurance Act 2015 to name just two.
Others, such as the unrelentingly soft market across the board and responding to the floods, are part-and-parcel of the insurance game the industry plays but they still bring their challenges for both brokers and insurers alike.
The first day of th
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies