With 2016 in full stride, it seems a good time to pause and take stock of the year so far. Some of the key industry developments have been marked on the cards for a while – Solvency II and the implementation of the Insurance Act 2015 to name just two.
Others, such as the unrelentingly soft market across the board and responding to the floods, are part-and-parcel of the insurance game the industry plays but they still bring their challenges for both brokers and insurers alike.
The first day of
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA