(Click here to enlarge)
The commercial broker index measures movements in average premiums across key lines in a typical broker's commercial book of business. For Q2 it was up over Q1, but more importantly it was down by 0.6% compared to the same quarter of 2014. The drop was in contrast to the result for the first quarter of the year when the index went up 0.6% compared to the start of 2014. According to Acturis, the Q2 fall - the first in 12 months - was driven mainly by a 2.2% drop in the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product