As the latest statistics from the insurance software provider show, premiums remained flat between November 2014 and August 2015.
However, there were a couple of exceptions to the rule. There was a major dip in average premiums in October 2014, compared to the same month in 2013. In contrast, September 2015 saw a big jump in premiums, which rose almost 33% compared to September 2014.
(Click here to enlarge)
According to SSP, the numbers behind this graph contain all of the agriculture and farm
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData