As the latest statistics from the insurance software provider show, premiums remained flat between November 2014 and August 2015.
However, there were a couple of exceptions to the rule. There was a major dip in average premiums in October 2014, compared to the same month in 2013. In contrast, September 2015 saw a big jump in premiums, which rose almost 33% compared to September 2014.
(Click here to enlarge)
According to SSP, the numbers behind this graph contain all of the agriculture and farm
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings