As the latest statistics from the insurance software provider show, premiums remained flat between November 2014 and August 2015.
However, there were a couple of exceptions to the rule. There was a major dip in average premiums in October 2014, compared to the same month in 2013. In contrast, September 2015 saw a big jump in premiums, which rose almost 33% compared to September 2014.
(Click here to enlarge)
According to SSP, the numbers behind this graph contain all of the agriculture and farm
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure