As the latest statistics from the insurance software provider show, premiums remained flat between November 2014 and August 2015.
However, there were a couple of exceptions to the rule. There was a major dip in average premiums in October 2014, compared to the same month in 2013. In contrast, September 2015 saw a big jump in premiums, which rose almost 33% compared to September 2014.
(Click here to enlarge)
According to SSP, the numbers behind this graph contain all of the agriculture and farm
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click