As the latest statistics from the insurance software provider show, premiums remained flat between November 2014 and August 2015.
However, there were a couple of exceptions to the rule. There was a major dip in average premiums in October 2014, compared to the same month in 2013. In contrast, September 2015 saw a big jump in premiums, which rose almost 33% compared to September 2014.
(Click here to enlarge)
According to SSP, the numbers behind this graph contain all of the agriculture and farm
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall