Insurance is a key purchase for many of the UK’s SMEs, helping to ensure they can get back to business quickly and easily in the event of a loss. However, in spite of this, there are concerns that some SMEs are failing to protect their businesses adequately.
The issues were highlighted earlier this year in a thematic review conducted by the Financial Conduct Authority into claims handling for SMEs. Focusing on losses in excess of £5000, it looked at the claims experiences of 100 SMEs and assessed
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?