With approximately 5.2 million SMEs in the UK, this area of commercial insurance is undoubtedly complex – ranging from sole traders to medium-sized enterprises employing up to 250 employees and trading in a multitude of professions and trades. With limited revenue and a low perceived need for cover, the segment presents its own unique insurance challenges.
However, the negative perception around available cover, affordable pricing and ease of purchase for SMEs doesn’t just lie with the end custo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData