It has been a phenomenally quiet period for broker moves. One can only imagine that everybody was too busy being gripped by #Bibafever to think about switching jobs. However there were a few notable moves in the market over recent weeks. Glen Marshall was appointed head of underwriting at Autonet, bringing over 14 years’ experience to the role at the van insurance broker. He will be responsible for ensuring profitability of delegated
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed