One of the biggest moves last month had to be the departure of Hector Sants from the FSA. After five years as CEO, and three years before that as managing director, wholesale and institutional markets, he is to stand down in June 2012. He originally planned to resign in 2010 but was convinced to stay on, and has spent the past two years aiding the handover to the new dual system. The FSA is also losing its managing director, and board member Margaret Cole. She joined the regulator as enforcement
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData