Without a doubt the mover and shaker award for the month has to go to Mark Hodges (pictured above). Fresh from having been the first person to spot initial signs of commercial market hardening Mr Hodges, formerly of Aviva, shocked the market again by jumping ship to Towergate as group chief executive. As of 1 October he will be the new Andy Homer who is staying with the consolidator to help it consolidate further in an acquisitions-focused non-executive role. Mr Hodges’ departure after only 17 m
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData