Graeme Newman, business development director at CFC Underwriting: "Micro SMEs business is rapidly moving online, particularly affinity. This is the only sensible way to transact this type of business. Many owners of small businesses spend far more on their personal insurance - motor, home, life and travel - than their commercial insurance, and are completely comfortable with buying that cover online. So why not their commercial insurance? It has been the industry preventing this rather than
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData