Love or hate them, credit-hire, credit-repair and accident management groups are an established part of the insurance market. However, despite being involved in the market for more than 20 years, relations between brokers, insurers and accident management firms are still strained. So just where have these firms come from and why has their journey been so fractious?
Accident management firms came out of the need that not at fault drivers had to secure a replacement vehicle and have repairs carrie
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do