He had worked for Chesterfield Insurance Brokers for six years and consequently already had a sizable grasp of its niche area of accident and health cover for extremely high risks. Roshan feels that it was his understanding of client need in an arena where broker advice is so crucial that set him apart from the other entrants.
Joining Chesterfield at the age of 20 after just two years' experience at a Lloyd's syndicate, Roshan is now an assistant director. He says he has progressed naturally
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?