Provisional Marmalade is an insurance policy in the name of a learner driver to cover them while driving a family or nominated car under supervision.
It is an alternative for parents who have traditionally added their children to their existing insurance policy at an annual cost often in excess of £2,000, as well as a solution to those whose insurance companies have refused to add drivers under the age of 21.
First month - £15, plus £5 per ad
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups