Provisional Marmalade is an insurance policy in the name of a learner driver to cover them while driving a family or nominated car under supervision.
It is an alternative for parents who have traditionally added their children to their existing insurance policy at an annual cost often in excess of £2,000, as well as a solution to those whose insurance companies have refused to add drivers under the age of 21.
First month - £15, plus £5 per ad
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall