If the evidence wasn’t clear already, a recent report has nailed a statistic to the anecdotal rise in fraudulent insurance claims this year. With nearly three quarters of the industry’s fraud investigators witnessing a rise in false claims, the matter is no longer one for speculation.
Other figures released by Ordnance Survey will make your head spin, but perhaps the most foreboding is that 80% of investigators believe the trend will continue for the next 12 months, as Britons continu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData