Wearing white on an alpine skiing holiday is only advisable for special forces personnel trying to keep a low profile; everybody else should be as visible as possible.
Similarly, insurance brokers should appear big and bright in their clients' viewfinder if they want to strengthen the relationships they have in place and develop them in the future.
Expanding the range of services on offer is one way for brokers to do this and many have sought to offer risk management solutions in a bid to stand
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?