Wearing white on an alpine skiing holiday is only advisable for special forces personnel trying to keep a low profile; everybody else should be as visible as possible.
Similarly, insurance brokers should appear big and bright in their clients' viewfinder if they want to strengthen the relationships they have in place and develop them in the future.
Expanding the range of services on offer is one way for brokers to do this and many have sought to offer risk management solutions in a bid to stand
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business