The broker forum has oscillated between the role of philanthropic patron and an entirely cruel mistress this month. Members shared relevant advice on disclosing motor accidents. They explored the non-fault accident myth and posted experiences that generally agreed there were problems in this area that were unfathomable to the man on the street.
There was also advice on underwriting for previously bankrupt or insolvent companies. Posters felt it was unfair for insurers to refuse to quote on compa
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April