How has the north-east insurance market fared, and how does it stack up in the context of the broader UK market?
Terry: People commonly ask 'why are you in Newcastle and not Leeds or Manchester?' It is a challenge we have to face.
Paul: It is the smallest region administratively, so I suppose the market reflects that. There has been quite a lot of change over the years and I think it will continue; we will see people come and go, particularly in this economic climate.
Trevor: The Newcastle
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April