How has the north-east insurance market fared, and how does it stack up in the context of the broader UK market?
Terry: People commonly ask 'why are you in Newcastle and not Leeds or Manchester?' It is a challenge we have to face.
Paul: It is the smallest region administratively, so I suppose the market reflects that. There has been quite a lot of change over the years and I think it will continue; we will see people come and go, particularly in this economic climate.
Trevor: The Newcastle
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners