A scheme for photonics companies has been released by Heath Lambert's commercial affinity and small business team and Travelers Insurance. The product will provide comprehensive cover including business interruption, money and goods in transit, computers and network security, employers' liability and professional indemnity cover to members of South East Photonics Network, Heath Lambert's partner on the scheme. Members will be offered preferential rates and wider product access.
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford