A scheme for photonics companies has been released by Heath Lambert's commercial affinity and small business team and Travelers Insurance. The product will provide comprehensive cover including business interruption, money and goods in transit, computers and network security, employers' liability and professional indemnity cover to members of South East Photonics Network, Heath Lambert's partner on the scheme. Members will be offered preferential rates and wider product access.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards