A scheme for photonics companies has been released by Heath Lambert's commercial affinity and small business team and Travelers Insurance. The product will provide comprehensive cover including business interruption, money and goods in transit, computers and network security, employers' liability and professional indemnity cover to members of South East Photonics Network, Heath Lambert's partner on the scheme. Members will be offered preferential rates and wider product access.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies