According to a recent Health and Safety Executive (HSE) survey into attitudes towards safety, employees are more likely to consider the workplace risky than colleagues who have responsibility for health and safety in their organisations.
With that in mind, what risks should brokers be identifying to their clients in the retail and wholesale sector?
Any building in this sector needs a fire risk assessment. Having both fire detection and fire fighting equipment, along with a clear means of escap
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups