According to a recent Health and Safety Executive (HSE) survey into attitudes towards safety, employees are more likely to consider the workplace risky than colleagues who have responsibility for health and safety in their organisations.
With that in mind, what risks should brokers be identifying to their clients in the retail and wholesale sector?
Any building in this sector needs a fire risk assessment. Having both fire detection and fire fighting equipment, along with a clear means of escap
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall