The sun was shining on the 2 November when 400 brokers attended the third Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena, home of Coventry City Football Club.
Brokers flocked through the doors in order to network and conduct business with approximately 70 exhibitors at this essential one-day business event. Brokers were also able to take part in four workshops, attend business speed dates with top professionals in the industry, take part in a tour of the stadium and enjoy a free lunch at the event.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey