The sun was shining on the 2 November when 400 brokers attended the third Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena, home of Coventry City Football Club.
Brokers flocked through the doors in order to network and conduct business with approximately 70 exhibitors at this essential one-day business event. Brokers were also able to take part in four workshops, attend business speed dates with top professionals in the industry, take part in a tour of the stadium and enjoy a free lunch at the event.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five