The sun was shining on the 2 November when 400 brokers attended the third Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena, home of Coventry City Football Club.
Brokers flocked through the doors in order to network and conduct business with approximately 70 exhibitors at this essential one-day business event. Brokers were also able to take part in four workshops, attend business speed dates with top professionals in the industry, take part in a tour of the stadium and enjoy a free lunch at the event.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData