At this year's British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) conference, a selection of brokers were asked whether they knew the full costs they incurred in managing their clients' claims. The answer was a resounding "No".
But, why should they? After all, in the current business climate they have difficult issues to tackle, including: dealing with compliance, profitability, controlling costs, and building and retaining business in a highly competitive market.
That said, for any business not to
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers