At this year's British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) conference, a selection of brokers were asked whether they knew the full costs they incurred in managing their clients' claims. The answer was a resounding "No".
But, why should they? After all, in the current business climate they have difficult issues to tackle, including: dealing with compliance, profitability, controlling costs, and building and retaining business in a highly competitive market.
That said, for any business not to
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018