The hype that surrounded customer relationship management (CRM) a few years ago has been tarnished by tales of expensive failure. The IT-led nature of the early projects, coupled with users' lack of insight into exactly what they were trying to achieve, were both blamed for these setbacks. In fact, the problem was usually the lack of a customer culture within the users' organisations. The problem is that the personal elemen cannot be delegated to a computer system.
Those episodes occurred acr
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed