If you're selling Bentleys, 2009 might not be your year. Almost everyone is changing their spending patterns, even those at the very high end of the income scale. But while high-net-worth (HNW) individuals are still likely to be affected by the financial climate, they have a lot tied up in their valuables and aren't selling off their assets - not yet, at least. While they might pass up buying that new luxury vehicle this year, they still require specialist products and advice from insur
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed