Allianz Cornhill has launched an initiative to raise awareness of the effects of whiplash and inform policyholders of the simple preventative measures that can be taken to avoid the risk.
Every year in the UK, approximately 250,000 motorists and their passengers suffer whiplash injury in road accidents. Symptoms, such as stiffness and tenderness in the upper back and neck, can last for up to three months.
However, more long term damage is also a risk, with serious cases involving permanent imp
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData