Allianz Cornhill has launched an initiative to raise awareness of the effects of whiplash and inform policyholders of the simple preventative measures that can be taken to avoid the risk.
Every year in the UK, approximately 250,000 motorists and their passengers suffer whiplash injury in road accidents. Symptoms, such as stiffness and tenderness in the upper back and neck, can last for up to three months.
However, more long term damage is also a risk, with serious cases involving permanent
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey