Last summer, a Health and Safety Executive (HSE) investigation revealed that 25% of UK building-sites failed health checks. This is worrying, given the significant risks to the public and employees from the construction industry.
Basic safeguards - such as the fencing and securing of the site and the removal of keys for mobile plant equipment - can help to significantly reduce these risks. Construction sites are a favourite target for thieves - and children.
If one of your clients is commissio
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData