Last summer, a Health and Safety Executive (HSE) investigation revealed that 25% of UK building-sites failed health checks. This is worrying, given the significant risks to the public and employees from the construction industry.
Basic safeguards - such as the fencing and securing of the site and the removal of keys for mobile plant equipment - can help to significantly reduce these risks. Construction sites are a favourite target for thieves - and children.
If one of your clients is
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty