Storm damage losses are set to continue in 2006 following a record year of storm damage losses in the US last year, according to Aon.
The findings came in the company's 2006 Risk Report, which assesses some of the major new and existing risk challenges for UK businesses.
While businesses continue to deal with traditional risks such as employers' liability, exacerbated by factors such as a growing UK compensation culture or more litigious shareholders, other risks have shot up the corporate age
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData