Storm damage losses are set to continue in 2006 following a record year of storm damage losses in the US last year, according to Aon.
The findings came in the company's 2006 Risk Report, which assesses some of the major new and existing risk challenges for UK businesses.
While businesses continue to deal with traditional risks such as employers' liability, exacerbated by factors such as a growing UK compensation culture or more litigious shareholders, other risks have shot up the corporate age
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall