Storm damage losses are set to continue in 2006 following a record year of storm damage losses in the US last year, according to Aon.
The findings came in the company's 2006 Risk Report, which assesses some of the major new and existing risk challenges for UK businesses.
While businesses continue to deal with traditional risks such as employers' liability, exacerbated by factors such as a growing UK compensation culture or more litigious shareholders, other risks have shot up the corporate
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey