A report published by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) shows that over a fifth of British workers are concerned about work-related stress. Over 10,000 of workers were surveyed and around 40% thought that the risk of stress in the workplace could be reduced; less than a third said their employers had taken preventative action to reduce stress levels in their place of work.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners