A report published by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) shows that over a fifth of British workers are concerned about work-related stress. Over 10,000 of workers were surveyed and around 40% thought that the risk of stress in the workplace could be reduced; less than a third said their employers had taken preventative action to reduce stress levels in their place of work.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April