A generation of brokers have embraced a 'success in business' concept that says 'don't follow the herd' - buck the cycle of hard and soft markets, of boom and bust, of more competition and less commission.
Brokers are told to trust in their instincts, skills and enterprise and get a stable business platform, earn bigger profits, find a niche, launch a scheme...
Few, if any, successful general broking firms have not passed the acid test of schemes business - identifying gaps in the market, craf
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do