A generation of brokers have embraced a 'success in business' concept that says 'don't follow the herd' - buck the cycle of hard and soft markets, of boom and bust, of more competition and less commission.
Brokers are told to trust in their instincts, skills and enterprise and get a stable business platform, earn bigger profits, find a niche, launch a scheme...
Few, if any, successful general broking firms have not passed the acid test of schemes business - identifying gaps in the market,
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018