A generation of brokers have embraced a 'success in business' concept that says 'don't follow the herd' - buck the cycle of hard and soft markets, of boom and bust, of more competition and less commission.
Brokers are told to trust in their instincts, skills and enterprise and get a stable business platform, earn bigger profits, find a niche, launch a scheme...
Few, if any, successful general broking firms have not passed the acid test of schemes business - identifying gaps in the market, craf
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks