BI Cover Issues, written by Damian Glynn, has been launched by Cunningham Lindsey UK. The book deals with recurrent business interruption policies, as seen by a specialised loss adjuster and accountant. Damian Glynn is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters. In the book, he offers pragmatic suggestions to help brokers manage their clients and finance directors protect their businesses.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies