BI Cover Issues, written by Damian Glynn, has been launched by Cunningham Lindsey UK. The book deals with recurrent business interruption policies, as seen by a specialised loss adjuster and accountant. Damian Glynn is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters. In the book, he offers pragmatic suggestions to help brokers manage their clients and finance directors protect their businesses.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards