Brokers should be applauding the introduction of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 in April as previous legal requirements have been consolidated, making a single-set of practical regulations which are flexible enough to apply across most industries and activities. The move has been long awaited and will provide a single port of call for an area that was once considered lacking in coherence.
Figures announced in 2003 by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provided strong support for the p
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed