"The best laid schemes of mice and men oft go awry" ... that might reflect the unenthusiastic response to insurance solutions in the past, but, with a nod to Rabbie Burns, such schemes will not go awry if you execute them properly.
More recently, the market has come to appreciate that schemes can be a valuable part of a broker's portfolio, whether as a user or a provider. The recognition that you can offer your customer a much wider service and make money while doing it created a flurry of activ
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData