In business, particularly insurance broking, the changing tides of economic, social and legislative fortune have created many opportunities over the years and, in most instances, brokers have been quick to seize them.
The coming recession is going to create its own challenges but equally there will be chances that brokers can exploit and, while gilt-edged opportunities are unlikely to arrive with the morning mail, brokers must continue to watch out for them wherever they appear.
Over the years,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData