In business, particularly insurance broking, the changing tides of economic, social and legislative fortune have created many opportunities over the years and, in most instances, brokers have been quick to seize them.
The coming recession is going to create its own challenges but equally there will be chances that brokers can exploit and, while gilt-edged opportunities are unlikely to arrive with the morning mail, brokers must continue to watch out for them wherever they appear.
Over the years,
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti