In business, particularly insurance broking, the changing tides of economic, social and legislative fortune have created many opportunities over the years and, in most instances, brokers have been quick to seize them.
The coming recession is going to create its own challenges but equally there will be chances that brokers can exploit and, while gilt-edged opportunities are unlikely to arrive with the morning mail, brokers must continue to watch out for them wherever they appear.
Over the years,
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey