The personal lines broker is dead! Long live the commercial broker (who does a little personal lines on the side)! Some would say that this is a true snapshot of today's independent broking market, but to agree with this view would be to overlook personal lines motor brokers who are using innovation - and strong business acumen - to drive strong inroads into the sector.
Once such broker, Fresh! Insurance Services, established in 2002, has grown from little more than a few people working toget
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData