A recently launched Driving Standards Agency (DSA) register of post-test motorcycle trainers will lead to discount incentives for riders keen to improve their skills, according to Equity Red Star. The scheme is aimed at ensuring motorcycle training is of an agreed national standard and allows riders to access discounted insurance. From summer 2007, bikers seeking post-test training can search the register for DSA-approved trainers in their local area.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers