A recently launched Driving Standards Agency (DSA) register of post-test motorcycle trainers will lead to discount incentives for riders keen to improve their skills, according to Equity Red Star. The scheme is aimed at ensuring motorcycle training is of an agreed national standard and allows riders to access discounted insurance. From summer 2007, bikers seeking post-test training can search the register for DSA-approved trainers in their local area.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018