A recently launched Driving Standards Agency (DSA) register of post-test motorcycle trainers will lead to discount incentives for riders keen to improve their skills, according to Equity Red Star. The scheme is aimed at ensuring motorcycle training is of an agreed national standard and allows riders to access discounted insurance. From summer 2007, bikers seeking post-test training can search the register for DSA-approved trainers in their local area.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa