Agricultural broking network FarmWeb has developed a risk assessment and reporting service for its members' farming customers. FarmWeb Support includes provision of a bespoke report for each farmer, providing guidance on areas of responsibility, relevant legislation and how to manage risks. Developed with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and risk management company RiskStop, it comes as the HSE reported 50 agriculture deaths in 2004 and 7,000 reported injuries on farms.
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty