Agricultural broking network FarmWeb has developed a risk assessment and reporting service for its members' farming customers. FarmWeb Support includes provision of a bespoke report for each farmer, providing guidance on areas of responsibility, relevant legislation and how to manage risks. Developed with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and risk management company RiskStop, it comes as the HSE reported 50 agriculture deaths in 2004 and 7,000 reported injuries on farms.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData