Woodstock Insurance Brokers, established in March 2002, is an example of that increasingly rare phenomenon - a UK broker start-up. I visited Woodstock's managing director Tony Simper and business development director Richard Coleman at their offices in Kent to ask them how they had approached the issue of premium finance starting from scratch.
A little background first: Woodstock began life with an ambitious target of becoming one of the UK's top 50 brokers within its first five years of
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?