The launch of Insurance Age's Top 100 Independent Insurance Brokers supplement last year, in association with Cornell Consulting, was a great success, with many brokers proudly publicising their respective positions within this unique rating of the independent sector.
It comes as no surprise that there has been a great deal of change in the list compared to last year and, due to the increased pace of consolidation, nine brokers have disappeared from the list following acquisition. As Tony Cor
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData